Data Scientist at Duke Institute for Health Innovation
- Data Scientist at Duke Institute for Health Innovation
- M.S. student in Computer Science (Concentration: Machine Learning), Georgia Institute of Technology
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.S., Georgia Institute of Technology 2019
- B.S., Duke University 2016
I'm a Data Enthusiast who is interested in leveraging modern computing tools and statistical/machine learning approaches to solve problems in health care, technology, and beyond. My areas of focus include statistical software, bayesian inference, machine learning, and implementation of such methods into real-world operational settings.