Associate Instructor, Biomedical Engineering, Pratt School of Engineering, Woo Center Graduate Fellow
- CEO & President of Gradient Health
- M.D./Ph.D. Candidate, Duke University
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.D./Ph.D, Duke University School of Medicine 2016-current
- B.S., Duke University 2016
Ouwen is currently an M.D, Ph.D. Candidate at Duke with a passion for automation, machine learning, and computer vision. He works on Gradient Health which partners with international PACS to bridge the gap between academic imaging algorithms and the clinic. Prior, he was Co-founder and CTO of a YCombinator image analytics company which was acquired by Syngenta for $5MM. In his spare time, he enjoys contributing to open source repos such as TensorFlow.